We will only collect and use your personal data where:
- We have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with my legal obligations;
- We are performing a contract with you for services; and
- We have legitimate interests in using your personal data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
We collect the following via our website designvaultpress.com and/or our newsletter subscription services:
- Personal data that you provide to us:
- Such as your name and email address when you sign-up to receive free content;
- When you purchase a book directly from us such as your name, email address, phone number, and payment method choice. Your payment details are held by the payment processor, not by us.
- Data that we collect automatically.
- Certain information is automatically collected such as the type of browser and operating system you use, the domain name of your internet service provider. This is not linked to your personal data.
- Cookies are also used on our site and you can adjust your settings to disable cookies.
Use of your Personal Data
- We only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly we use your personal data to:
- Process and manage your use of our website.
- Respond to your questions, comments, and requests.
- Deliver marketing communications according to your opt-in preferences;
- Improve our services and website through analysis of information.
Sharing your Personal Data
We take your privacy very seriously and will not share your personal data with anyone, except as permitted by applicable law.
Keeping Your Personal Data Secure
We have implemented security policies and technical measure to safeguard the personal data we collect. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard personal data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
Retention of Personal Data
The website is aimed at adults. We do not knowingly collect any personal data relating to children. If you are under the age of 18, please do not provide us with any of your personal data, including your email address.
Access and Control Over Your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your personal data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email at email@example.com:
- See what personal data we have about you, if any;
- Change or correct any personal data;
- Delete any personal data;
- Express any concerns about third parties having your personal data.
Change of Purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we consider it useful for another reason that is compatible with the original purpose.